Check the printer settings to determine if the offline mode is enabled. Your printer may brother printer not connected error can occur if this happens. This is what you must do to alter the setting —
- To begin, press the computer’s start button.
- Go to the settings menu.
- Then go to devices and then to ‘printers and scanners’ under ‘devices.’
- choose Properties.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘see what’s printed.’
- From the top left corner, select the ‘printer’ option.
- «Use printer offline» should be unchecked.